* When did you open it?
I opened my paper shop on July 31, 2009
* What items/type of items do you sell?
I sell cards, stickers and other paper goodies!
Getting to know you - 5 Questions
1. When do you find/make time for your crafting?
Any time the baby is asleep (fortunately, my little one loves to nap).
2. Do you have a special space for your crafting, or does the kitchen table do double duty?
I don't have a space for crafting, so yes, the kitchen table is my "studio".
3. Is there someone in your life that may have inspired your creativity?
Aside from his claim that he's my biggest fan, my husband is a great source of my inspiration. He is always giving me ideas and encouraging me to try new things! Sometimes, he shops at the craft store with me, so I can find just the right tool to make my creative life easier. He also gave me the idea for my shop name. I frantically called him one day while he was at work, and demanded a shop name... He came up with "The Art Of Joy" - because my stuff is fun and "Joy" is my name. He's so awesome!
My favorite thing about our paper team is the support we are always giving each other. You guys rock!
5. What is your favorite item to make, the one that makes you smile just thinking about working on it?
I absolutely love making my stickers! They bring a huge smile to my face just thinking about them!
SHOP: The Art of Joy